Free SIP VoIP Telephony Linphone
Linphone is an open source SIP Phone, available on mobile and desktop environments (iOS, Android, GNU/Linux, MAC OSX, Windows Desktop, Windows 10 UWP).
Linphone system calls to your mobile at an emergency event which will be occurred to turn the sensor device to be activated. Also available to use it as a nomal communication tool with other SIP users.
Call to the gateway directly from remote by your mobile and hang up by yourself, you can check the situation of the room settled the gateway, or call to someone in the room.
Gateway Linphone Interface
Linphone has inside a separation between the user interfaces and the core engine, allowing to create various kind of user interface on top of the same functionalities.
- The user interface frontends:
- Gtk+ interface for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux
- The console interface (linphonec, linphonecsh)
- The iPhone application built in objective C
- The Android application running in java
- The Windows 10 application (UWP : mobile and desktop) written in C#
- Liblinphone, the core engine: this is the library that implements all the functionalities of Linphone.
Liblinphone is a powerful SIP VoIP video SDK that anyone can use to add audio or video call capabilities to an application. It provides a high level api to initiate, receive, terminate audio & video calls.
- Liblinphone relies on the following software components:
- Mediastreamer2, a powerful multimedia SDK to make audio/video streaming and processing.
- oRTP, a simple RTP library.
- belle-sip, the SIP library.
Linphonec is a command line interface that can use readline on GNU/Linux to get completion, history, such as bash.
Linphonecsh is another command line tool to remotely control a linphonec daemon. Unlike linphonec, linphonecsh immediately exits once the command is executed.